23 Ноября 2018
As part of the Russian delegation, WEKEY will present state-of-the-art aviation security solutions jointly with the heads of competent agencies (ICAO Representative Office in Russia, Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, Transportation Security Department of the Russian Federation) and representatives of business corporations (Yuzhpolymetal, Elektronika, GLONASS). At the Russian delegation’s stand, WEKEY specialists will speak about the functions and benefits of X-Ray operators’ innovative monitoring system OKO and about the results that the innovation can secure at transportation infrastructure facilities and beyond.
The conference will gather over 600 participants, including members of international organisations and civil aviation experts. The leading industry experts will take the floor, including heads of regulatory agencies and major equipment manufacturers. They will address the most pressing problems and highlight the promising areas in the industry:
● Key goals of the governments, regulatory entities, and companies in the development and integration of effective screening technologies able to respond to advancing threats to aviation security;
● Need for reliable projections of threat development, more expedient response, and legislative amendments to counter the new threats through implementation of innovative technologies and practices;
● Decreasing the load on the check points and increasing the capacity of aviation hubs in general combined with advances in anti-terrorism security;
● Implementing digital technologies and web-analytics at transportation infrastructure facilities in order to boost the airport security officers’ performance and enhance the convenience of passenger flow management;
● Prospects of international cooperation to secure the goals of Resolution 2309 (‘Threats to International Peace and Security Caused by Terrorist Acts’);
WEKEY specialists will be pleased to meet with you during the event at the Russian delegation’s stand (Booth #6-7) and discuss personally the possibilities and prospects of further cooperation.